Please check this page for announcements, upcoming events, and current activities
- breakfast finger snacks and coffee will be provided
- One on One Part 2: How to share your faith effectively, Biblically, the way Jesus did.
- “By This Shall All Men Know” John 13:21-28
- Growing in Christ (Discipleship): This study will help you see the beautiful resources God has made available to His children for their journey through their lives.
Small Group Ministries:
- The Art of Marriage: We will weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, interviews and humorous vignettes to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design for marriage. Thursday nights @ 7:00.
- A Compassionate Call to Counter Culture: To call us to a contrite, compassionate, but courageous response on the battle lines in our culture with the gospel. Tuesday nights @ 7:00.
Annual Winter Snow Party and Chili Soup Competition: Sunday, February 11th following the morning service
- Hot lunch then outdoor fun-dress warmly
- Indoor board game for those wanting to stay warm
Women’s Brunch and Crafts: Saturday, January 28th 10:00-12:00
- Will be making decoupage plates
Men’s Tilling Deeper Breakfast: Saturday, February 11th @ 8:00
Men’s Softball – Thursday nights
– Check Calendar page to see schedule