Please check this page for announcements, upcoming events, and current activities
Psalms of Praise Concert: Honoring our Country and our God
- September 11th @ 6:00 PM
- This will be a tribute to 09/11 presented by our worship team and church musicians.
- There will be a light reception to follow
Dance and Drama Class: Beginning September 13th
- 6:00 PM
Community Kids: Beginning fall season on September 14th
- One on One: How to share your faith effectively, Biblically, the way Jesus did.
- Growing with Christ: Helping the student master fundamentals of the Christian life with the milk, meat, and bread of the word.
- Facing Life’s Challenges: This study will help you see the beautiful resources God has made available to His children for their journey through their lives.
Small Group Ministries:
- The Art of Marriage: We will weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, interviews and humorous vignettes to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design for marriage.
- A Compassionate Call to Counter Culture: To call us to a contrite, compassionate, but courageous response on the battle lines in our culture with the gospel.
- The Invisible War: This program will help you prepare to do spiritual battle with the enemy of your soul-and you win!
- Sunday, September 25th beginning @ 1:00 PM
Men’s Softball – Thursday nights
– Check Calendar page to see schedule