Please check this page for announcements, upcoming events, and current activities
Annual Harvest Dinner: Sunday, October 23 following the morning service
Ladies “Secret Sister” Reveal Night: Monday, October 24 @ 7:00
Trunk or Treat: Friday, October 28, 6-8 pm. A fun and safe environment for kids to trick or treat.
- One on One: How to share your faith effectively, Biblically, the way Jesus did.
- Growing with Christ: Helping the student master fundamentals of the Christian life with the milk, meat, and bread of the word.
- Facing Life’s Challenges: This study will help you see the beautiful resources God has made available to His children for their journey through their lives.
Small Group Ministries:
- The Art of Marriage: We will weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, interviews and humorous vignettes to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design for marriage. Thursday nights @ 7:00.
- A Compassionate Call to Counter Culture: To call us to a contrite, compassionate, but courageous response on the battle lines in our culture with the gospel. Tuesday nights @ 7:00.
- The Invisible War: This program will help you prepare to do spiritual battle with the enemy of your soul-and you win!
Men’s Softball – Thursday nights
– Check Calendar page to see schedule